"Pilgrim on earth, thy home is heaven; stranger thou art the guest of God."
Mary Baker Eddy S &H 254:31
The purpose of the home is to maintain an
atmosphere that promotes healing as taught in “Science and Health with Key to
the Scriptures” by Mary Baker Eddy.
It provides for special care needs, home, assisted living, and skilled Christian
Science nursing for senior Christian Scientists.
- The weekly Christian Science Bible
Lesson each morning.
- Assistance in contacting a Christian
Science Practitioner for treatment.
- A furnished room with a pleasant view.
- Nutritious meals with menu and food
modification as needed.
- Room cleaning.
- A comfortable bed with fresh linen.
- Activities corresponding with resident's
- Notification of resident's family of
- Continuous observation, care, and supervision
Monthly rates are very
reasonable and all-inclusive.
For more information call: (619) 444-5504